2) Information Collected.
- When you use the Services, you will have the opportunity to provide us with some information directly. For example, some functions of the Services may ask you for your email address, your first and last name, age, address, city and state, federal and state election districts, phone number, employment or education status, or other demographic information.
Certain parts of the Services also allow you to upload or post content uploaded by users, including but not limited to messages and comments submitted by users and public endorsements of gen z gop’s mission statement or other positions (“User Content”). Please note that any User Content you post may be publicly available, viewable to others, and may appear in search results of third-party search engines. Section 3 of this Policy explains how information you submit to the Services may be shared or available to third parties. Gen z gop recommends that you do not post any sensitive personally identifiable information, such as your address, information about website accounts, credit card numbers, or your Social Security Number, because that information may be seen by others.
- Automatically Collected Information.
Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, geolocation data, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our services.
We may use this data to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Services – for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Services, and we can use that knowledge to make the Services interesting to as many users as possible.
- Use of Collected Information.
We may use this data in order to learn about your interest in gen z gop and reach out to you via email. We may also use it to Improve the Services – for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Services, and we can use that knowledge to make the Services interesting to as many users as possible.
3) Disclosure of Information.
- We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer user information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personally identifiable information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- We may provide any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to advertisers, but we will not disclose usage information to advertisers except in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to contact us to prevent disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes; in order to submit such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our Terms of Service [insert link] and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of gen z gop, our employees, our users, or others.
4) Security Disclaimer.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personally identifiable information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
5) Modification / Deletion of information.
We may in the future provide functionality that will enable you to access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the information you’ve provided to us. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, if you request, we will remove your name and all other personally identifiable information that you have provided from the Services. Please understand, however, that it may be impossible to delete this information completely, due to backups and records of deletions. In addition, please understand that, if you request removal of your information, you will be unable to utilize associated features of the Services. You may not request the removal of de-identified, anonymous, or aggregate data from our databases.
6) Age of Users.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use, access or register for the Services in any way. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
7) Changes to Policy.
From time to time, we may change this Policy. If we make any changes regarding disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties, we will attempt to contact you prior to the date the modified policy is scheduled to take effect. We will post notice of the new Policy from the privacy link on our website. Your use of the Services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Policy, as changed.
8) Contact Us.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices, or the Services, please contact us on our website or at: email@example.com.